Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 4

Day 4 was a wonderful day where I was reminded that relationships are most important. Yes eating healthy is important, exercising is important, but building and developing relationships is also important. I know today I was able to spend time with a dear friend, my God children and my husband. It was a full day of blessings.  I know today lowered my stress levels, encouraged me, and gave me strength to  start a week that will have plenty of stress.  Health is a full person experience.  Stress reduction and human contact is as vitally important as running and eating healthfully.  I have believed this for several years, and yet every time I say it or write it I hear, "that is what FAT girls say, you are just making excusses".  Well today I refused to hear it and spent a lovely day with special people in my life. What is wonderful and amazing is that when I was willing to let go of the CRAP it freed me to make some excellent choices in food.  So many times the CRAP makes me feel so defeated that I would just say, " to he** with it, I will do what ever I want" and that would translate into bad food choices, no exercise and lots of nothing time.
Today for breakfast:  steal cut oats with some apple sauce on it.
Lunch: 1/2 a panini from Earth Fare, with some corn chips and a tea
Dinner: Kale Salad, Quinoa salad, wild rice salad, and mashed potatoes from 131 Main and then Strawberry Shortcake for dessert.
So Day 4 finds me:

Minus - fat girl head games
Minus - the lies that cripple me

No comments: