Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 5

Today was a day filled with so many blessings that I can't find anything to subtract! How great is that! I started my day trying to get packed and on my way over to Asheville to spend the next week working.  I dreaded leaving my home, and man so the process of getting out the door was slow.  Once I arrived at work, had a great meeting with the chaplain, then on to drama class where I was energized to be working with the students, and then on to staff meeting where I was reminded of the blessings!  I am blessed to be working with a group of people who come together to pray.  I am blessed to be working with a group of people who share my love for Christ.  I know this job doesn't pay enough.  I know this job takes up so much time outside of the normal work hours, this job is a lifestyle.  I know that this job takes so much of all of us at times, but tonight I was reminded that I love my job.  I love the students, I love the staff, and most importantly I love the mission! So today I can honestly say I have no crap to let go of.  Oh what a blessing these days are. 

Tonight we talked a lot about Linda Grow who is very ill and in the hospital.  George is struggling to survive in every way! This is such a difficult time for them.  My heart and prayers go out to them.  Monday on campus the staff and students prayed. Today we prayed, tonight I will pray.  Lord surround the Grow family and may they feel your presence in the midst of this difficult time!

No comments: