Friday, August 24, 2012

335- Shopping with my boy!

Today was a fun day!  I woke up late!  Made my boy pancakes and stripples and then headed out to do some shopping for him before he heads back to college.  I just had such a good time trying to find things he liked at a price I could handle etc.  I enjoy so much spending time with him and getting to know him better.  I am proud of who he is becoming, which made this such a joy.  We were highly successful and found just what he needed.

Today was a huge day for him.... new clothes and a car.  Yep we finally found a car for Andrew.  Today brought me such joy.  It was just down right fun.  I was reminded how much joy it must bring God to bless us, to do things that put smiles on our faces. 

One of the last things we did today was to stop into the Lens Craft store and look at frames for me.  Andrew was very affirming, telling me that every shade I put on looked great! Lol... there is only so much of that I could believe.  Then Chris met me there and he had opinions and sometimes they were opposite of mine.  I do respect his opinion very much and frankly I want him to think I look great! So what do I do with the times I disagree or the times I want something else.  I struggled some with the question of whether or not go with what he thought or what I thought looked best.  Let's just say I was thankful I had forgotten my prescription so we were able to leave without making a decision.

I don't know the answer to the question. I'm afraid there is still too much (C) for me to discern.  I guess I am hoping for and looking for the perfect pair we will both agree on... until then my grocery store readers will have to do.

No comments: