Tuesday, September 11, 2012

352- Riding (sunday)

This morning was perfect.  The air was crisp and cool, the sun was coming out and we had to go out and enjoy a motorcycle ride.  So we climbed on the bike and headed out to Davidson to a little restaurant called "The Egg".  The motorcycle ride was a beautiful way to start the day.  As we road home I kept thinking about where Chris and I have been and our dreams for the future.  I kept being  enchanted by God's nature and by the sky, the clouds, the trees and beautiful porches.  So a perfect morning= crap free---I wish.

As I approach the end of the year of blogging I find myself wishing for more, wishing I felt done, wishing in the area of health I had seen huge changes.  Then as soon as I start thinking that way I immediately remember how thankful I am for the changes I have seen in my life.  I am thankful for so much and yet--- frankly there has been so much shame (C) surrounding my weight that if it even enters my thoughts I start piling (C) on myself.  As we road, I thought a lot about blogging--- about this whole process and in a way I felt defeated.  It was a rough day of wishing I had experienced as much change on the outside as I have had on the inside. Today was a struggle.

 


No comments: