Tuesday, September 18, 2012

360- just five days to go.

It is crazy to think that I am just five days away.   Where has the time gone? I am back at work and tonight at my grand parents.  I got a call this evening from my sister whom I had not spoken with in a long time.  We did the normal chit chat and then she started telling me a story about how she often will freeze when asked obvious easy to answer questions because, her mind goes blank from the fear of getting it wrong and then shr will look like an idiot.  I listened and then shared how I am exactly the same way.

After sharing my struggle she kept saying what a releif it was to know I also struggled.   A couple days ago someone commented about this blog and said, thanks.   I NEver write this blog for the readers.... For you.  I'm writing to work through to put it down, it is a way of taking a shower.  I never thought that this blog could be anymore than an amusing look into my messed up world.  Tonight was a reminder that if we would all be more transparent, more open, stop putting on all the airs of having it all together all the time, what an encouragement and what a huge weight it would take off all of us.

Tonight I am just assuming that all of you, everyone out there is absolutely with out question as messed up as crap filled as me!  I am going to assume that we all struggle, and some how I think that will help me accept the difficult folks, the angry folks, and look past it all and just say.... We are all in this struggle together how can I help relieve some of their crap!

1 comment:

J said...

100 percent as crap filled as anyone else. Love you for sharing.

Jackie