Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wow.... NO FEAR!!!!

Today has been a very long day and I am falling asleep, but wanted to post at least something!!!  Today started leaving my hotel room at 6:30am and going strong until 11:30pm or so.  I am beat.  There have been many challenges yet it all seems to have faded away after hearing the wonderful speaker tonight.  I don't remember His name and I am to tired to look it up. 

He was very funny, motivating, and kept telling us to NOT have fear!!!!  I could not help but think how much of the (C) I deal with is because of fear.  Fear of failure, fear of getting hurt, fear of rejection, fear of not measuring up.... fear.... fear....fear... Wow!

So tonight as I fall asleep, I am going to think about perfect love,  perfect love meaning His love and how it casts out all fear.  It cleans up the (C) it casts out ALL FEAR!!!!!

No comments: