Friday, April 13, 2012

201- surprise!

This is Tuesdays post....written and saved. I didn't have Internet...


This morning started early. I took the drama team to the conference office to do worship. It was heavely attended and the students did a wonderful job. We then headed back to the house where I tried to take a nap. It didn't work. I had phone calls, emails and other distractions but I stayed in my room and did have some quiet time. Then around 12 I decided I needed to go out and get the team to help me wash dishes and clean the house so that Chris wasn't stuck with a disaster. I came out of the room and the entire house was cleaned. Dishes! Kitchen! Living room! It was all done! What a wonderful surprise.

We then went to the mall where we just hung out for a while. I tried to find pants or skirt or something to wear when I speak in seattle. Boy did I have a hard time navigating all the (C)! I'm too fat...etc. etc... I found nothing!

We then went to see the play, Bring it on. It was fun however I was really tired and my legs were killing me. After the play I had the privilege of driving the shuttle back to Pisgah. I was at my grandparents around 2:15am. What a day! Nothing more to say.... I'm just plum exhausted!

No comments: