Friday, April 13, 2012

202... Home again

After getting in at 2:15 this morning, I was not ready to give a tour at 8:30am. It was so hard to get up and get going! I said a prayer and headed out the door. I gave a tour had lunch with Rick and Beth and then worked some more before driving home to Charlotte. Again what consumed my thoughts was what am I going to wear in Seattle ? I stopped and picked up a jacket I have and then went shopping trying to find pants or a skirt. Nothing worked. I was starting to get mad at myself and all the clothes designers. Then I talked with Carolyn and she helped me get it together! I will wear old stuff I like and not worry about it. I got in the car and headed home.

Chris and I had a lovely but very quiet evening together. I fell asleep before posting or packing. I am sooooooooooo tired.

No comments: