Saturday, April 14, 2012

206- Going Public

Wow what a day. I just finished speaking at a woman's ministries event in Auburn WA. There were close to 400 ladies attending. They were warm and so kind to me. After sharing about this blog several were wanting to know how to get to my blog. You all know I have kept it private. Private so I feel safe, private so that I don't offend people with my usage of the word crap! However, I was challenged by a wonderful woman today who said I need to think bigger, I need to be willing to let it go and see where God takes it. So here we go. It is public!!!!!!!

I realized all the reasons for keeping it private were fear based and I don't want to live in fear!!!!! I want to live with out the (C)!!! And today the (C) I'm burying is fear. Fear of crap coming back to me from people who don't get it! Fear of so much, but I'm letting it go so I hope you enjoy this blog and remember this is just me trying to live MtC minus the Crap!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Woooohoooo for public! I'm going to be the first to comment in the public forum! You rock, girl. And as I've said before, people will be glad you used "crap" instead of some other choice words you could have chosen! :)