Wednesday, April 25, 2012

215- Tuesday....Letting Go, Letting God,

So after working until 1:45 in the morning, I still awoke around 7, got ready for the day, ate breakfast with the grandparents and then headed out the door by 8:45.  I went straight down town to purchase a game I had read about online, to use this coming weekend.  After arriving at the school, after working a couple more hours on my plans, and as I was headed out the door for lunch, I found out none of my plans would work.

We have recently lost a member of our school family.  A very dear woman, who loved my girls so much, who served as our school as nurse for years, lost her battle with cancer.  It has been hard to take.  She was one of those ladies who just spread the love of Jesus everywhere she went.  I found out her funeral will be held Sabbath afternoon in the middle of our Academy Days weekend.   There is no question her funeral, takes priority!  However I also have to find a way to host our guests Sabbath afternoon.  Of course many of our students and most of our staff want to be at the funeral, and that leaves a campus full of guests.

So after countless hours putting together a plan, it is all out the window. It is times like these when I remember it is not about my plans but about HIS plans.  There is no point in trying to keep pushing my plans ahead, I need to stop and pray and ask God to reveal his plans for the weekend.  So today, instead of letting despair get the beat of me I have had to regroup.  Trust that he will give me a plan,  there is something better out there. I'm waiting!!!!! I'm listening!!!!! I am trusting!!!!

So today, (actually I am finishing this a day late, I fell asleep with the computer on my chest, awoke after sleeping through my alarm, so technically this was yesterday :)) So yesterday, I just attempted to live MtC by just letting go and letting God!!! 

No comments: