Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday, a good one!

I have been sitting here for several minutes trying to figure out how and what to blog about tonight.  Today has been all about working on school projects.  Being at home provides uninterrupted time. I have to admit I am at least getting things accomplished.  I don't want to talk about work.  I wish I hadn't led with it. (Almost started deleting it and starting over)  I don't want it to be the focus of my day, the focus of this blog.  I personally have enjoyed a quiet day.  A day where the noise was coming from the tapping on the computer as I worked.  A day where it was quiet enough to hear thoughts.  Thoughts that for the most part were peaceful, for the most part (C) free.  It was a day were I can honestly say, I had "peace that passes all understanding"  you know the kind of peace that doesn't make sense.  When, those moments of stress started to creep in I kept prayerfully asking for peace.

I thank God for providing that peace.  For helping me to experience a day of calm.  It was much needed.  The best thing about today was the ability to rest and experience peace while getting things accomplished. Most of the time when I am experiencing rest, I am at the same time feeling guilty for doing nothing.  Yesterdays devotional talking about finding and experiencing God while in the midst of it all was a blessing for me today too!  I kept focusing on the rest while working with unwavering focus.

It was a wonderful Monday, a wonderful day period!  

No comments: