Sunday, May 6, 2012

226- What a Celebration!

Tonight Anna, my little girl, had her pinning! As she crossed that stage, I kept thinking about her as a little girl.  Her joy, her drive to succeed, her optimism.  I remember the day in Kindergarten when they gave her a fundraiser to take home.  She was supposed to get orders for magazine subscriptions.  She asked her dad if she could go to the Conference Office.  He agreed.  Just after arriving she realized another student from her school was already there.  She quickly asked if she could call people, in the office.  She got on her dads phone and called peoples extensions and tells everyone that she is coming around to their offices and asks if they would be willing to purchase something from her.  They were all so impressed by her drive, that they bought.  She made more money than any other student in the entire school.  Trust me it wasn't because of us.  I HATE sales and frankly was hoping to purchase a couple subscriptions so that she wouldn't have to go around and ask people to buy.  However, I couldn't take away her joy and let her do as much or as little as she wanted and she sold big!!!

Tonight as she walked across the stage I was amazed!  I was awed once again by her.  Awed by God's creation.  His gift in her.  She is such a blessing!  I am very proud of her.

Today living MtC involved keeping my eyes on celebrating what God has done in the life of my girl.  She is a beautiful example of His creation and of what He is willing to do in our lives if we are willing to let Him!!!  It is inspirational watching her!

Living MtC means seeing how the Lord works in our lives and in the lives of others!  What a Sabbath blessing to be with family, friends, and to celebrate what He has done in their lives and in yours!!!  

No comments: