Thursday, May 17, 2012

236 Wow Thanks!!!

I am falling asleep tonight, but I was really ministered and fed today!!! If you don't mind I am going to just list in bullet points the blessings.  It was such food, such rich and healthy food for my very needy soul!

Heard two sermons today (or just pieces of sermons) that were just what I needed!!!!

Was able to help someone write a speech.  What fun!!

Accomplished some much needed phone calls.

Found out my dear worker will still be working for me next year!!!

Had the most uplifting conversation with someone I really like, but have not known well!  Was ministered to in our conversation.... best part.... "God came down to be with us, in the midst of our Crap"   Wow!

Drove with Becca (my son's girlfriend) to a graduation and had such nice conversation!  She is delightful! Sweet! Intelligent!  I am so proud of her and so thankful she is who my son has chosen to date!  What a blessing.

Went to a elementary graduation and was moved by testimony and the commencement address given by a teacher who has never spoken up front like that before! Several points were things I needed to hear!

Another drive with Becca, just a  continuation of blessings...

Home.... to bed with my husband, pillow talk about my day and the blessings in it!  I am encouraged!

I can not begin to describe what a blessing the two sermons were, how they so perfectly fit into the conversation with my new friend... and then the conversations with Becca.... and so on!  It was like from the moment my day started God was saying to me...."Here you go, I know you are tired, I know you are crazy... so here is some food, real meat!!!! Real food for your soul!"  It was a day I am so thankful for and I so needed!!!!!

Today and EVERYDAY!!!!!!..... the only way to REALLY live MtC is to live it with HIM!!!!!  So to my Savior Friend, thank you so much for the food!  Thank you so much for the incredibly rich day of blessings! Lord be with my friends, and minister to them as well!!!!


No comments: