Thursday, May 17, 2012

235- Agony, Sorrow, Anger, Hurt....

 Wow what a day makes.  I found out today, this afternoon that all the work I had done on this project in an attempt to help someone was not what they wanted, I found out I had "misunderstood" them and needed to be better at communicating.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry....OK maybe a little, or even a lot.  I'm not saying they should have done anything different, I just feel today like all my work yesterday is for not.... like what was the point....erggggg....

So I regroup, figure out what to do next,.... re work some things, start again on some things,  keep working on other projects and this day starts picking up and getting crazy.  About that time a head ache starts coming on.  Oh the frustration.....I drink caffeine.... even though I know it is not the healthy way to take care of the head ache,..... I decide to call Chris.... but he calls before I get a chance.  He asks about my day, and he suggests we go out to eat so I don't have to think about fixing dinner on top of everything else.  I really want homemade quality food, but I don't have the energy to figure out what that will be, I don't have time to shop, and I can't ask my kids two days in a row, so I readily agree and the plan is in place.

After arriving home from dinner I get a call from a dear friend whose husband left her tonight!!!! Oh the sorrow, the hurt, the agony, I was so sad for her.  So all the work, all the things that needed to be done, became unimportant!  All the (C) I thought I was dealing with paled in comparison.  Our conversation was long, our conversation was uplifting!  What a  crazy thing for it to be that but it was!  She is a woman of God and seeing her strength in the midst of a big old pile of Crap that was forced upon her, was amazing!

This day ends with me not feeling nearly as uplifted as yesterday, I have experienced such of flood of negative emotions.  Way to much (C) and yet I know He has been here, helping me and my friend through it all.  What a God we serve! I know today his heart was breaking, I know he was sad too!  

No comments: