Tuesday, May 8, 2012

227- Recovery

Today has been a remarkable day of recovery.  The last month has been crazy!  No days off, constantly going from one major event to another.  Today I worked from home.  Took a couple phone calls, returned emails, and then spent plenty of time working on a project, however it was from home.  I took a nap, and watched some TV tonight.  What a blessing to behave in a more temperate manor. 

This past month, has been hard,  I frankly have not even blogged about the worst of my struggles.  I have been just way to tired to spend the time formulating sentences or even thinking about what I have been going through. Today I realized how important it is to find time to be more temperate in my life.  I must figure out how to sleep more, I must find a way to eat better, and spend time in the fresh air.  This blog was never intended to just  be about my emotional struggles but about life!  All of it! 

Today in my attempt to live MtC I am reminded of how important it is to live in a manor that allows for the life sustaining things, like time with God, food, sleep, fresh air, exercise and even intimate moments with my husband :)  Today I indulged in a nap and it helped so much!

The struggles over the last month have been made so much more intense because of my exhaustion! It has been quite a terrible combination.  Exhausted, fighting piles of (C) and way to tired to blog about it.  This process has been quite therapeutic and helpful in the process of letting it go, or burying it.  I think the process of admitting the struggle, the process of being vulnerable, the process of putting it down on paper, it all helps in the process of letting it go! 

Tonight I am thankful to be feeling a little more rested!  I am thankful for this day, where I was able to breath, and I am looking forward to continuing this process of burying the (C) and finding the beauty in what the Lord makes of this heart of mine!

No comments: