Monday, December 19, 2011

86- REST--- Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an absolutely amazing weekend.  Good times with friends, beautiful surroundings, more of the Christmas shopping done, a wonderful Christmas show with great music, and lots n lots of REST! Sabbath as we were sitting, and gazing at God's amazing creation that surrounded us, I was reminded of the incredible healing power of REST!!!

With rest, time with family and friends, tonight I am feeling refreshed.  It is amazing how much easier it is to keep the (C) away when you are rested.  Sleep, fresh air, and time with God does wonders for the ability to think positively.  What I am trying to say is I have nothing to write about.  Nothin'!!!  I think if I were to write arecipe for letting go of the crap one of the ingredients would be rest.  Real stress free rest.

So this Christmas break, this Christmas vacation I am going to try to get some rest. 

No comments: