Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ahhhh- Rest

This has been such a full day! Full of rest, full of time with my husband, time with God.  I was blessed watching Becca sing and speak up at God Encounters in Massachusetts. Blessed by Matthew Gamble's sermon, blessed by spending time with Chris.

By far the greatest blessing today was being reminded that our Savior has paid the price.  Our sin, our struggles don't define us. Having accepted His gift, and believing, I am His and that is a remarkable thing.  Being His gives me value, being redeemed means that my struggle with sin is not about fighting to be saved, but fighting to honor Him.  I want to honor Him with my life, I want to honor Him by living as a child of the King! 

Rest is such an important healing element of this process and today I not only had physical rest but spiritual, emotional rest, and I was reminded that real rest only comes because He paid the price!


I posted a song that speaks to my day.  Enjoy!

No comments: