Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sabbath and many other blessings!

As I drove to church at sunrise the sky captivated me. As I marveled at the beauty of the colors, the shading, the majesty of it all I praised God for the blessings in my life.  Husband, three children, a church family, friends, and so much more.

Chris left right after church for Raleigh to catch his flight to Seattle.  I was faced with being home alone.  It was fine, I had a nice lunch went to bed to read and then took a nap.  I awoke from my nap to a phone call from Andrew.  He proceeded to tell me how he and his friends had been in a serious car accident. Everyone was fine. As he told me the story he kept saying how it was a miracle they were not hurt.

There isn't much to say, except I am filled with thanksgiving!  Praising God, my son was alive to celebrate his birthday.  I found myself saying that nothing matters.  Why do I worry about things like letting go of (C), however I came to the conclusion that I want more than anything to really live.  Really let go and cherish each and every moment.  I don't have time to waste on (C).  I don't want to use time, or energy on living my life in a way that doesn't honor my creator. 

So tonight, I went to the store bought some groceries, passed by the mac n cheese, the cake, the doughnuts, and bought fruit, and other healthy good food.  Tonight, I  have been working on things that need to be done, just continuing on this journey of letting go.  Tonight I am praising God for his protection!!!!!!!!!

No comments: