Thursday, July 12, 2012

290- Tuesday...Face to Face

I am in a spot where I don't have cell service at all.  It is difficult to even send a text message.  It makes it hard to communicate with my husband and I HATE that!!!!!  Yesterday I sent him a message on Facebook and we started talking through messages on Facebook.  It was terrible, slow and I yearned to hear his voice and just talk.  After about 10 minutes Chris asked if I had my web cam with me... I did.  In a matter of minutes we were talking with each other on Skype.  What a huge blessing!  I was not just hearing his voice but seeing his face!  We didn't talk long, but what a difference it made.

Again tonight, I sent an email asking if He could talk and in minutes we were Skyping and talking to each other.  I love it!!!  It was so much better than just talking on the phone.  I had been upset, wishing I could hear his voice....  the solution was not just hearing his voice but even better!

Being connected to my husband certainly helps living MtC.  Being with him, talking with him, connecting with him is always a wonderful way to wash away or to let go of the (C).  There is something powerful about being around someone who really loves you!!!!!! Today living MtC was made possible by some face time with my man!!!!

No comments: