Thursday, July 26, 2012

305- Wednesday, Working Hard

Today has been all about getting things done.  Working hard on work, taking care of my kids, and working on getting things done that have been left for way too long.

It is 1:30 and I have a 7:45 appointment so I must get some sleep.  I will just say this.  I would really like to get to the crux of the issue when it comes to me getting things done on time.  Today had a lot to do with getting caught up.  Checking things off.  Making appointments.  Trying to get things done.  So much of what I have been working so hard on today would not be an issue if I had gotten them done earlier.

Why do I put things off.  Why? Why? Why?  Here is a great example.  The other day I was headed into the kitchen when I saw some dishes left on the coffee table and the table next to the couch.  I knew I should go over and pick those up before going into the kitchen.... did I?  NOPE!  Why not.  Later I saw them and was mad at myself for once again having to pick up those ridiculous dishes. 

That is just one tiny example.  I am much more caught up tonight, but it is so late, I'm exhausted and I have so much more to do. 

I will just say this tonight, I want to figure it out!  Living MtC requires not just gripping about how we are, but actively figuring out why and then coming up with solutions to change!  That is where I am headed!!!!

No comments: