Saturday, June 16, 2012

265- 100 Posts left!!!!!!!!!!

Friday nights are my favorite.  First I have amazing memories of Friday nights where we welcomed the Sabbath hours in with time with family, candles, good food, and a restfulness we didn't have any other time.  Also I started this blog on Friday night so posting is so much more fun on Friday, it is one more week competed or the start of a new week!!!

This has been a challenging week for sure.  I am missing my husband like crazy!!!!!! Missing his hugs, his laughter, the banter we have, the way we play with each other, joke, tease and love!  I miss so very much hearing him snore!!!!! I miss everything!!!!  Others in our group are missing people too!  We have completed three weeks and we have four to go!

For me tonight is a good night because I am looking forward to going home tomorrow.  Tonight is a great night because I had a short but wonderful voice mail from my man.  Tonight is amazing because I will post 265 posts.  I can without question say this is the most consistent I have been with anything other than loving Chris!  Just doing something consistently is huge for me!  A wonderful accomplishment. 

Here it is..... I have decided for the last one hundred posts to.....

1. Keep doing what I have been doing! Blogging about trying to live MtC!
2. To honor God with how I care for my body.
3. To find a text for the day and post it.
4. To read one previous post each day.  (I have forgotten way to much of what I have written)


 1) Why these four things... well, I don't want to stop what I have been doing since that is the whole point to do it for 365 days.  I will keep going. 

2) I started this blog because I was sick and tired of everyone telling me what I should do to loose weight or be healthy, and all I did was get rebellious.  I have used food and the lack of activity to numb myself.  There is no way I wanted to consciously sit in the pile of Crap that was my life.  So now with poppies popping up around me as we speak, with sparkles showing up everyday, I need to relearn a lot of habits.  I need to step out and be even more vulnerable. 

3) I want to be able at the end of the 100 days say I spent sometime in the word everyday.  That he was a present and had an increased presence in the last 100 days.

4) I think it is important to remember where I have been, and remember where I am trying to go. 

Today's text is:

I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt so that you would no longer be slaves to the Egyptians; I broke the bars of your yoke and enabled you to walk with heads held high.
Leviticus 26:12-14

I know that god has brought me this far and he will break the chains that have been such a burden, He will wash off all the (C) and I will hold my head high, and sparkle!  

No comments: