Tuesday, June 26, 2012

274- Late....Nothin'

This post is late because..... well I had nothin' nothin' to write.  I was so tired I couldn't even think of anything that had happened on my day that would warrant a post.  So I fell asleep with my computer beside me with nothing but 274 in the title.

Today I have thought about having nothing to blog and what makes a difference.  The easy answer is tired.... but I don't like that answer when I ask what is wrong... so I'm not going to accept that from myself! 

The truth is this process may seem simple, you know... just type for a few minutes each day your thoughts about the day and how it pertains to living MtC, but it isn't that easy.  In fact it is down right hard.  Hard to live conscious of what is going on in my life on a deeper level.  It takes living in the moment, not setting aside feelings, but facing them, and then investigating them.  It takes going through my day with focus. 

Living MtC for me involves paying attention to what is really going on in my heart and mind, knowing myself, facing the reality of what I am going through not just plowing through my day.  It means living more than a list of events. It means living a life!  Yesterday, I had just gone through the day living a list and I ended up with nothin'.  I have spent a lifetime focusing on the events in my life completely unaware of everything else.  No more! I am now willing to be brave enough to face and relish in the heart of my days!

No comments: