Tuesday, January 3, 2012

101- The second day of the Year

 Well as this year starts I have two struggles that I need to deal with.  I know so are 99% of all those who set New Years resolutions, but it is something I must work on regardless.  The whole point of this blog was to deal with the way I eat and exercise and that has not happened.  I also know that I have blogged about needing to make it a priority and that still hasn't happened.  Today I was thinking about how many times I have struggled with the house and how out of control I have felt in that area and how much easier it is getting.  I know the success in that area has to do with letting the Crap go.

Sabbath I had some unexpected guests and as the woman was talking about her crazy cleaning Friday, I was looking at crumbs on my floor.  I instantly started to be critical of myself and instead just listened to her story and let it go.  Later after the party with stuff everywhere and the floors quite dirty I was so thankful I not gotten everything clean before the party and so thankful I had not wasted time and energy piling Crap unnecessarily on myself.  The lack of crap has really given me more energy.  I fell more energized and free.  It is all making the issues with cleaning so much easier and the house is getting clean!!!!!

I am praying that somehow this process will also help in the area of diet and exercise. I feel discouraged and overwhelmed in this area.  But I do at least have the hope that if this journey has helped me in the area of my house and in so many other areas perhaps in God's time it will help in this area of food and exercise. I hope!

No comments: