Friday, January 20, 2012

118- Being Productive

So today I had a plan for the day.  Work on my room, do a little shopping for the closet and then go to dance class.  This morning I was hit with emails and phone calls that needed my attention.  At 1 I was finally thinking about working in the room.  Ate lunch and emails started all over again. I finally decided to scrap my plans and get huge amounts of work done.  I decided I would not stop until I had flyers designed and done, articles written, emails and phone calls completed.  Well, I missed dance class and worked until midnight.  I still have more to do but am certainly on my way to getting somewhat caught up. 

It is very difficult for me to be behind.  I tend to almost get frozen when behind.  I have a hard time doing anything.  I hate that and need to work on figuring out a way to get over that issue! I am encouraged tonight.  I know I'm not over the hump but I am at least climbing the mountain. 

I am exhausted, my brain is tired of trying to come up with words and my hands are hurting from all the typing and all the computer work today.  So I will write more tomorrow, but tonight I am headed to bed. 

Tonight finds me happy to be doing what is very difficult for me, climbing the mountain of projects that need completing.  There is something rewarding about doing what is hard, but doing it non the less. 

No comments: