Thursday, January 12, 2012

111 - Fun Number

Tonight is one of those nights when I could write for ever, so I want to write nothing at all.  There is so much I could right about.... the continued importance I am discovering, in having meaningful relationships.... the struggle I keep having to keep this real and not worry about what people are thinking.....the struggle to get things accomplished.....insecurities in doing music.....longing for heaven..... so happy to be content to listen and watch instead of read....Dance to or not to do.... home again, it is where I should be.. rainbows.....

All of these have filled my mind and begged to be blogged about and yet I am not sure I have the energy to blog about any of them.  I am home it is late and all I want to do is climb into bed next to my husband and have him hold me. I think I may be having one of those menopausal moments when I am just tired, moody, and wanting nothing more than to be held.  Perhaps it is that the list above is so long and most are quite deep, which means this mind has been working over time today on deep and important issues. 

Since this is supposed to be about living minus the (C), I am going to do a little exercise to help me put down some of it.  This will be a short exercise in proclaiming the joys of the last couple days. To take a moment and see the beauty that is around me. The most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen.....


Friends.... my God children.....my husband....thinking about the possibility of working with Becca....a great sermon to start the day....delicious food.....my grandmothers recovery.....safe travels...... cheep gas.....a fire in the fire place....prayer....a kiss....plans.

There is so much more but for tonight I am counting these blessings and praising God for what he has done for me.  Not because I feel all joy filled, but because I don't! 

No comments: