Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 37

Day 37, I have completed 10% of this journey. :) That is something

Today has been a very blessed Sabbath spent with family and friends. Chris and I were able to be with all three of our children, friends, each other.  We were blessed by a wonderful sermon, that challenged me and encouraged me.  Chris and I had wonderful conversation driving. We had three delicious meals.

Today was a wonderful reminder that it is so much easier to stay away from the (C) when spending time with people who I have a connection with.  Friends and family are invaluable in this process. The smiles, good conversation, seeing Christ in each other, experiencing joy of companionship all helps in keeping all the space filled with what is good.

Pastor Gary,  I thank you for reminding me of the importance of those connections.  Today was a wonderful example of how powerful and enriching those connections can be.  It was a good day.  All I can say is I really appreciate everyone who contributed to the rich Sabbath blessing.

No comments: